LibraryPort is a modern, highly scalable library and physical records management system created to help your library streamline its processes.
Built For All Libraries
As anyone can have a membership this ranges from infants to great grandparents. Our software is constantly being guided by a large group of librarians who work both in public and private libraries as well as in every relevant context. Our public access catalogue includes multiple query interfaces that appeal to each age group. Additionally we offer a highly advanced self service feature, self service checkout and return, digital resource management, reports, and equipment/asset management.
Our commitment to quality stems from our original founding goal of providing you with the best service we can. At LibraryPort we’re a community of academic, special, public, and education librarians that work with software designers, automation consultants, administrators, and support technicians to create a truly unique experience, that is easy to use, easy to implement, and cost effective.
Of all the different types of libraries that use LibraryPort, public libraries will always serve the broadest age range. Any individual can hold a membership this ranges from infants to great grandparents. Our software is constantly being guided by a large group of librarians who work both in public and private libraries as well as in every relevant context. Our public access catalogue includes multiple query interfaces that appeal to each age group. Among other features we offer a highly advanced self service feature, self service checkout and return, digital resource management, reports, and equipment/asset management.
A Fully Featured Solution
LibraryPort can be adapted to suit any library, of any size, worldwide. Our solution is truly scalable and adaptable, it includes a wide range of fully customisable functionality including several basic and more advanced options. LibraryPort has several different models for circulation, acquisitions, cataloging, serials management, authorities, flexible reporting, label printing, multi-format notices, offline access and many more separate features. Some of the more prominent features include:
- A translatable interface – Our package comes with a wide variety of stock and added languages, with a dozen more languages planned in future releases.
- Powerful search engine – LibraryPort comes with a sophisticated full-text-searching catalogue display that can use content from some of the most popular search engines in the market.
- Library Standards Compliant – Our application is built to be entirely compliant with existing library standards and protocols such as MARC 21, z35.50, SIP/NCIP.
With our software your library can be better managed regardless of its size or location, and that’s our guarantee. At LibraryPort our developers worked hard to make the software 100% scalable and adaptable to fit your business needs. Across all our pricing options, we offer full customizability that include options for simple UI adjustments all the way to complex backend adjustments. LibraryPort also offers a wide variety of different models that work for circulation, cataloging, authorities, flexible reporting, label reporting, multi-format notices, offline access, and much more. Some of our more popular features include:
- Library Standards Compliant – We made sure to build our application to be entirely compliant with existing library protocols such as MARC 21, z35.50, SIP/NCIP.
- Search queries – LibraryPort ships with a comprehensive search engine built into it to help you get the most out of our application.
- Fully Translatable UI – Our application features a completely translatable control panel that comes with a variety of languages translated, and also the ability to translate it into any language you prefer.
“When we started with LibraryPort we had a huge backlog of tasks to be done in our back office, but now all of our back office tasks are handled automatically. Which is great news for our staff as half of our workload has been automated. Extremely pleased with the product”
“Great software, very reliable and easy to use. I only have one complaint and that is the program only exports to pdf, it would be great if it also could export to a Word document. But otherwise great software would definitely recommend it!”
“It feels great when a company actively listens to customer feedback, and acts on what they say. Working with LibraryPort has been a good experience, very friendly customer support, and an overall great program.”